Grammarly Business: A Short Review (Cost, Features, Pros-Cons) :-
If you’re on the Internet and writing online, you must have heard about Grammarly online proofreader.
Grammarly is by far the best and most reliable proofreading software. You can say it’s a gift for all the online writers.
- What is Grammarly Business Plan?
- Grammarly Business
- Grammarly Business For Teams
- Is Grammarly Business Worth Your Money?
- Grammarly Business Pricing
- Grammarly Business Pros & Cons
- Final Words
Official Website: grammarly.com/business-plan
What is Grammarly Business Plan?
Grammarly Business is a new plan offered by Grammarly which is for organizations or companies who are looking to buy the software for their employees.
83% of Grammarly Business users report that Grammarly helps them sound more professional.
In this article, I’ll list down all the features, pros, and cons of Grammarly business plan so that you can decide if it’s the right tool for your business or not.
Let’s dive right in!
Also, Check: Grammarly Free Trial.
Features of Grammarly Business Plan
- 1Grammarly Business seamlessly integrates with all major online publishing tools like WordPress, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
- 2The tool also works in writing apps like Google Docs, Outlook, Gmail to write perfect articles and emails.
- 3For all the customer support members, the tool integrates with Zire, Slack, Freshworks, and Intercom to deliver responses that are error free.
- 4You get more Grammar errors apart from spelling and punctuations like correctness, engagement, clarity, and appropriate tone.
- 5Set goals with which the tool will determine the tone of writing.
- 6A free browser extension to proofread all your articles on the go.
- 7Plagiarism detector to find all the content that is already published on the web and compare it with your document.
- 8You also get access to a built-in dictionary that shows you the meaning of all the words on double clicking
- 9Grammarly sentence structure will help you write sentences that are free from mistakes.
Grammarly Business For Teams
Managing a workflow with your team members in Grammarly business account is easy and fast.
#1. Centralized Billing
You don’t have to buy individual accounts for all your team members. Buy a Grammarly Business account and enter the number of users you want Grammarly for. The tool will send you a centralized billing, so you don’t have to play with multiple accounts.
#2. Privacy & Security
All your team data is all safe with Grammarly as they use 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS for data transmit. They are GDPR compliant, so you don’t have to worry about any data breach.
#3. Control & Analytics
In your Business account, you can instantly add and remove user accounts plus you can also see individual account performance of your entire team.
You already know this, Grammarly works with all the major web browsers, email applications and writing applications like Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, and more.
Is Grammarly Business Worth Your Money?
If you create content online, be it writing blog articles, emails, ebooks, essay, and you have team employees who help you with your content needs, you need Grammarly business for sure.
The free version of Grammarly is more than enough, but it has a lot of restrictions for intermediate writers.
We all make mistakes while writing, and we need an online assistant to solve all those mistakes that too quickly. Grammarly Business can be yours and your team’s online assistant. Because, when writing is your professional job more and more people out there are looking to downgrade you, and by using Grammarly, you never give them another chance to criticize.
If you’re afraid of making an annual investment in the tool, first try out the free version and learn the tool. Once you’re comfortable using it, you can then upgrade to the annual premium subscription at just $15/mo/user.
Grammarly Business is made for a group of people that can be anyone from employees, to small business owners or a team of freelance writers.
The pricing structure is also decided on keeping team members in mind. Here's the cost detail of Grammarly business.
Check In Detail | How Much Does Grammarly Cost?
Grammarly Business Pros & Cons
Every tool has its pros and cons, and Grammarly is not an exception. Let’s see what all the power points and some of the down points of this tool.
Grammarly Business Plan Pros
Grammarly Business Plan Cons
That’s everything you need to know about Grammarly for Business. I hope this article helps you in making your final purchase decision.
If you have any more doubts related to Grammarly, feel free to leave a comment down below and let us know. Keep visiting GrammarChecker.online website for fixing your text mistakes for free.